Your Vote Matters
Election Day is Tuesday, November 6. Will you make your voice heard and strengthen the health care system in Missouri?
Your voice matters, and your vote matters.
Check your registration status here.
More frequently asked questions:
- How do I vote?
- What do I bring to the polls?
- Where is my polling place?
- What candidates and issues will be on my ballot?
Questions for 2018 General Election Candidates
- What is your top priority for improving health care?
- What actions do you propose to reduce the number of uninsured?
- If you are elected, would you support proposals to ensure that Medicaid managed care plans treat health care providers and patients fairly?
- What role should state government play in promoting an adequate supply of health care practitioners in our state?
- What should state government do to protect the jobs and other economic benefits that hospitals bring to their communities?